email@example.com – (517) 499-1090
My goal is to secure a position where I can maximize my excellent personal skills, extensive computer, website & graphic design knowledge. My ability to learn quickly and my willingness to tackle difficult tasks allows employers to utilize me in various positions within the company. – Download PDF
- Educated in all versions of Adobe CS software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere & Dreamweaver
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft FrontPage
- Proficient in both MAC & PC hardware & software environments
- Extensive experience with respects to Online, Magazine & Print Media
- Developed, Themed & Produced a number of web sites using HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL and CMS’s
- Extensive experience with PPC & SEO principals including top search result methods
- Experience with Windows OS Servers and CMS installs on Windows Servers
- Proficient in many types of Photography
- Ability to type over 60 WPM
||January 2014 – Present Mountain View Media Scottsdale, AZ Project Manager
- Establish the scope of the project by studying strategic business drivers, then understand the Client in discovering and validating their business and technical requirements.
- Develop a plan for the project including life-cycle deliverables such as creating wireframes, sitemaps, structure or anything specific to the build of the project.
- Create specific Web & SEO strategies for each new Client based on a CMS (Content Management System) platform.
- Work with Clients & President of MVM directly to ensure all needs of the project have and are being met.
- Strategic consulting, including business goals, plan & sales specific to each Client for their own online business requirements.
- Examine and recommend changes & updates specific to the Clients business practices and needs.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling or coaching future users of their website.
- Accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests by exploring opportunities to add value to the Clients requirements.
January 2012 – Present dustinface.com Phoenix, AZ Freelance/Business Owner
- Custom design websites using varies methods of design tools such as; WordPress, HTML, PHP, MySQL, CSS & Dreamweaver.
- Design Client specific print media for Magazine publications, catalogs and other forms of marketing related material.
- Advise Clients to be aggressive in marketing their own company and advise the best practices to gain more exposure online and in print.
- Collaborate with clients to conceptualize their photography needs; whether for product, vehicle or modeling.
July 2012 – August 2014 Professional Golf Travel/Sonoran Suites Phoenix, AZ Director of Marketing
- Created several custom design websites using varies methods of development & design tools such as; WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS & Dreamweaver.
- Designed specific print media for brochures, promotional videos and other forms of marketing related material including, but not limited to email newsletters.
- Brand development, web site traffic growth (SEO), web site UI and advertising revenue.
- Advised business on formation of corporations and business structures, drafting privacy policies, contracts, employee positions, data input and structuring commercial input.
- Assisted in Project Management & Design of a complex website specific to company needs.
- Managed or assisted in management of employees specific to SEO, Programming/Development, Marketing & Business Development.
July 2005 – January 2012 ididit incorporated Tecumseh, MI Marketing Coordinator/Director
- Designed and maintained company website, banner advertisements, eNews letters & other social media
- Operated contracts, maintained the yearly budget & designed all print/online advertisements for major and local magazine publications. (Super Chevy, Street Rodder, Custom Trucks, Goodguys Gazette, Street Scene, Drive, Ol Skool Rodz and several others)
- Created several instructional videos & booklets to inform the companies customers of how to properly install a product.
- Operated printing contracts and devised full layout of yearly promotional print, product and showroom catalogs
- Organizer for national trade shows, which included: Design, presentation media, accommodations and booth rental
- Designed complete Trade Show Booth artwork. Awarded Cobo/Detroit Autorama Best Exhibit Display Award, along with a few additional awards after my employment
- Personal statements & new product press releases published in several print and online magazine articles
- Professionally photographed hundreds of products to be used in print & online publications
||1999 – 2001 Lenawee Vocational Center Adrian, MI
- Received 454 hours of training in Electronics
- Received 524 hours of training in CIS with Novell, and A+ certifications
2001 – 2003 Washtenaw Community College Ann Arbor, MI
- Received several Graphic Design & Psychology credits
2008 – October 2012 DeVry University Online
- Deans List
- Received diploma in Graphic Website Design
View an indepth detail of my abilities!
List of References and art Work available Upon Request