Dustin W. Face
A results-focused leader with 18+ years of experience in marketing and business management. Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated ability to understand consumer dynamics, define market growth initiatives, and drive commercial partnerships. Adept at delivering innovative ideas on new products to enhance efficiency, driving global presence of products, and achieving company targets. Strong knowledge of financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research & development appropriations, return-on-investment, and profit-loss forecasts.
The Zippertubing Company, Chandler, AZ. January 2022 – February 2023
Director of Marketing
- Led a marketing team of five members focused on accomplishing the company’s marketing goals.
- Redesigned company’s website to Shopify through effective leadership of third-and internal teams.
- Improved sister company’s website by converting to Shopify through team
- Exceeded company profit targets at 65% after a 300% overhead calculation before the profit tar
The Zippertubing Company, Chandler, AZ March 2017 – January 2022
- Mentored a three-member marketing team in overseeing a sizeable annual budget for digital, email, and branding while managing the onboarding process.
- Boosted paid conversions from 5% to over 35% by developing an online marketing media strategy using various online advertising tools such as Bing, Google Ads, and Adroll.
- Optimized SEO by identifying and implementing optimal organic performance solutions while implementing new standardization procedures.
- Created marketing strategy based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market trends, and cost and markup factors.
- Supported the development of the company’s business plans, goals, roadmaps, and timelines while driving process improvements, including automation, CRM, SEO/SEM efforts, and metrics.
- Partnered with website developers, advertisers, and production managers to advertise products and services while participating in promotional activities and trade shows.
- Planned and created new products through strategic marketing campaigns while ensuring timely
- Generated a new Amazon FBA account for the company to bring B2B products to the consumer
- Created an Amazon SOP, including margin-based pricing, work instructions for production, packaging, and initiation to FBA fulfillment.
- Achieved the first year of sales at $36K and sold products with $127K sales in
The Zippertubing Company, Chandler, AZ February 2016 – March 2017
Website Content & Multimedia Manager
- Identified and utilized optimized keywords to build higher organic conversions for product/material content, including SEO improvements on H1, title, meta, and overall descriptions regarding industry trends.
- Analyzed and created current content and traffic reports to determine the best marketing
- Incorporated additional attributes and products to the website manually using
- Created, edited, and posted new videos to the internet and assisted Graphic Designer with product/material marketing collateral.
- Spearheaded social marketing campaigns for marketing goals and handled all trademark
- Prepared and delivered internal and external communications, including announcements, newsletters, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, and sales support as
Wesbrooks Law Firm, Peoria & Scottsdale, AZ November 2014 – Present
Director of Marketing & IT
- Developed and improved company website while administering computer and network for continual
- Designed print materials for marketing and promotion, such as binders, magnets, and business cards, and implemented reasonable advertising methods online or in print.
- Implemented and oversaw Linux desktop environments for law firm data, including redundant
- Coordinated with staff to develop innovative ways to improve client sales while recording proper client information.
Professional Golf Travel/Sonoran Suites, Phoenix, AZ July 2012 – September 2014
Director of Marketing
- Directed seven employees on SEO practices, programming, marketing, and business
- Designed an e-commerce website for shopping cart sales specific to golf vacations, golf courses, lodging accommodations, and rental cars.
- Created several custom design websites using various development and design tools, including WordPress, PHP, HTML, and CSS.
- Formed print media for Magazine publications, brochures, catalogs, promotional videos, and other forms of marketing-related material including, but not limited to, email newsletters.
- Developed brand strategy and statistics systems and provided strategic consulting, including business plan and sales strategy development.
- Advised the business on forming corporations and business structures and drafted privacy policies, contracts, employee position descriptions, data input, and structuring commercial input.
- Freelance Project Manager (January 2014 – Present) at Mountain View Media
- Freelance/Business Owner (January 2012 – Present) at com
- Marketing Coordinator/Director (July 2005 – January 2012) at ididit Incorporated
SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES
- Articulate communicator; establishing robust liaisons with clients, staff, and business partners and engaging internal teams to ensure success through a collaborative working environment for achieving set targets.
- History of achievement in generating leads and strengthening revenue stream through goal setting, sales data analysis, and sales force training.
- Key focus on product launch execution, product marketing, demand generation, and market
- Skilled at brand development, website traffic growth, website UI, revenue advertisement, project management, and online marketing such as Google & Microsoft Ads and Adroll.
- Expert at developing various websites using HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL/MSSQL, CMS’s, and mobile responsive methodology.
- Technical proficiency in CRM, Adobe CC software, Microsoft Office programs, Linux Desktop, MAC & PC hardware & software environments, and Windows OS Servers.
· DeVry University, Online October 2012
- Diploma in Graphic Website Design
· Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI
- Received several Graphic Design & Psychology credits
· Lenawee Vocational Center, Adrian, MI
- Received 454 hours of training in Electronics
- Received 524 hours of training in CIS with Novell and A+ Certifications